1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Deleting Photos from My Page?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by verthandi, Oct 2, 2007.

1. verthandi

verthandi Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2007
    Maine
    I know I managed to replace photos with smaller size photos when I first set up My Page. But tonight I started working on the breed page and one of the photos that I used from photobucket is too large for a fast loading page.

How do I remove that photo? I don't think I remove the whole page last time. There must be a way to remove just one pictures......I hope?...begging. [​IMG]

2. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Can you edit and replace the pic with a smaller one and change the description?
    I don't have a page yet and I have not messed with it at all, but that is the first thing I thought of.

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

4. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    nice page verthandi, I couldn't make out what your avatar was until I looked at your mypage. so cute. I went into my page and clicked on edit and then clicked on one large photo then right clicked and did a "cut" to remove the photo. I was taught that there is always three ways of doing the same thing on the computer. ha ha

5. verthandi

verthandi Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2007
    Maine
    Thank you both for the help, I am going to try that on one of the other photos and see if I can make it work.

I finally remembered how I did it last time. I used the HTML icon and deleted information from photobucket for the photo. Unfortunately this time I got carried away and deleted some of the things I had written also.

Your way sounds easier...thank you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by