Denagard . Any one else use it

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by poultrykeeper08, Feb 28, 2009.

1. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    Seeing i bought eggs from a university and there birds are Mycoplasma clean i need to give the chicks this to drink in thier water so they wont die and i need to give it my birds that i already have

ANy one else use it ? I am told it helps the birds produce more eggs as well

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    How do you buy it?

I went onto the Novartis website but don't see where I can purchase it.

3. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    Some one sent me a link to a page wehre i can buy it . Are you interested in buying it i can send you the link ?

4. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I use it, very good stuff. i know a lot of people who do. I use it as a preventive once a month and for baby chicks. Check valley Vet Supply. Do not ask them about treating chickens, as with Tylan and other drugs it is not sold for chickens here in the US.

5. Tangerine farmer

Tangerine farmer Out Of The Brooder

Mar 7, 2010
    Ventura CA
    I just began using it 2 weeeks ago. I will be on a monthly routine because I have issues. I don't know yet how it is working. It is claimed to make my grey eggs more green. One day, voila, I had a very green egg.

Go on the Novaris web site and look around for the pig and chicken info, and type in field testing (I think).. www.tiamutin.com

I got mine at wwwValleyvet.com for $57 for shipping and handling. I'm in CA so it costs more coming from KS.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by