"(Blue) Bayou", by Linda Ronstadt
"(Blue)" Velvet, by Lana Del Rey
Willie - (Nelson) for "Blue Eyes Cryin' in the Rain"
Bobby or Bobbie - for Bobby Vinton's "Blue on Blue"

And this one, just random:
Chip (as in Blue Chip Stock)
And now I have the song Blue Moon stuck in my head ❤️😊

Chip is really cute - Chippy for a nickname 😊

What did you end up doing and what were the results? I’d like to know in case I ever have the same mishap.
I feel like the chick would’ve survived. It was still moving that night when I candled it, even though it was badly cracked. The problem I ran in to, was the incubator I had, had bad ventilation. The remaining chicks weren’t able to pip, and died in the air cell 😭

We use the little giant delux. It is old school, and deceiving in terms of how nice the more "modern" models look. But we have really good hatch rates with it, about 15 to 20% better than the nurture right 360. What i like most about it is how well it holds temp and humidity.

It is also bigger and more roomy for the newly hatched babies.

But yes, no matter what, buy a seperate temp/hygrometer. Im
Linking what I have. I love this one because it is affordable, and has an app. The app has an alarm feature that you can be notified if something goes below where you want it. Perfect for incubating (also has a 15% coupon right now!)

Govee Hygrometer Thermometer H5075, Bluetooth Indoor Room Temperature Monitor Greenhouse Thermometer with Remote App Control, Notification Alerts, 2 Years Data Storage Export https://a.co/d/0WSPEeB
My friend and I both ordered this hygrometer! I can’t wait to try it out!

Will be setting any eggs again any time soon? I would be interested in following 😊
My husband ordered me the Nuture Right 360 from Manna Pro. I just set some eggs! My new humidity gauge should be here tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_3490.jpeg
    IMG_3490.jpeg
    334.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3489.jpeg
    IMG_3489.jpeg
    294 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3488.jpeg
    IMG_3488.jpeg
    330 KB · Views: 1
My friend and I both ordered this hygrometer! I can’t wait to try it out!
You will absolutely not be sorry.

I was just watching another video where some more prominent quail folks were talking about incubation and they both concurred that at the least, this unit is what they will use to calibrate the incubator.

Back
Top Bottom