Dented egg day 17

Updated baby pics! Twister seems to still have a kink in his/her neck. Any suggestions on how to help?

Attachments

• IMG_3803.jpeg
    IMG_3803.jpeg
    332.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3793.jpeg
    IMG_3793.jpeg
    686.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3786.jpeg
    IMG_3786.jpeg
    616.2 KB · Views: 2
Updated babies. Azul became “Zulu.” Twister is the only one with clean legs. Still has a slight crook in the neck. Uno is getting a little brown on the wings. UNO’s mom is a cinnamon queen, Zulu’s mom is a gold laced blue Wyandotte, and Twisters mom is a Dominique. They were all covered by my BCM rooster.
Looking Sharp!

Hatch day is June 24th! I have BCM, Moss Eggers, and I wanted to see what my English Orpington covered by my Marans would look like. Oh and I threw in a couple more of my gold laced blue Wyandotte eggs. She was covered by my marans, and that’s where Zulu came from.
Great! Can’t wait to see what hatches.

How are your wee ones so far?

Updated baby pics! Twister seems to still have a kink in his/her neck. Any suggestions on how to help?
I would try some physio, see if you can get her to turn her head on her own, not you turning. Hold a treat in front of her and see if she can walk straight.

Also see if she will turn her head to the left if you offer her a treat. At least three times a day of encouraging her to walk straight and turn left looking left. Hopefully she enjoys being handled.

Never ever force her to turn her head or you force her head.

I would try some physio, see if you can get her to turn her head on her own, not you turning. Hold a treat in front of her and see if she can walk straight.

Also see if she will turn her head to the left if you offer her a treat. At least three times a day of encouraging her to walk straight and turn left looking left. Hopefully she enjoys being handled.

Never ever force her to turn her head or you force her head.
She seems to walk straight, I ordered that NutraDrench? I think it’s called… it has the Vitamin E and stuff in it. I’ll look into the stuff you mentioned too

Okay so new hatch… I have 16 eggs in and all have life! But in one of the eggs, the air cell is on the side 😢 and closer to the pointy end, than the round end. The chick is forming close to the fat end of the egg like it’s supposed to, but it’s not going to be able to internally pip, if the air cell is on the wrong end

Okay so new hatch… I have 16 eggs in and all have life! But in one of the eggs, the air cell is on the side 😢 and closer to the pointy end, than the round end. The chick is forming close to the fat end of the egg like it’s supposed to, but it’s not going to be able to internally pip, if the air cell is on the wrong end
I would post a question about this, could be a solution.

Back
Top Bottom