Dented egg day 17

How goes the incubation?
Hi! My phone got crushed, and I had to wait on my replacement before I could get back on. My eggs are on lockdown as of today! I numbered the eggs like BastyPutt said. Number 3 is the one with the misplaced air cell. I’m hoping it can hatch. Number 14 was a quitter, but the rest seemed viable. Saturday is hatch day!

Hi! My phone got crushed, and I had to wait on my replacement before I could get back on. My eggs are on lockdown as of today! I numbered the eggs like BastyPutt said. Number 3 is the one with the misplaced air cell. I’m hoping it can hatch. Number 14 was a quitter, but the rest seemed viable. Saturday is hatch day!
Awesome! Can’t wait to see them 😊

How are the other chicks doin? Is your twister chick doing ok?

Awesome! Can’t wait to see them 😊

How are the other chicks doin? Is your twister chick doing ok?
I’ll have to post pics when I get home from work! She looks like she still has a little crook in her neck. But walks straight and eats good. Hopefully she will grow up fine. Zulu is looking to be a roo. And Uno is a super flighty one. Uno and Twister look to be girls, but I won’t know for sure until later.

I’ll have to post pics when I get home from work! She looks like she still has a little crook in her neck. But walks straight and eats good. Hopefully she will grow up fine. Zulu is looking to be a roo. And Uno is a super flighty one. Uno and Twister look to be girls, but I won’t know for sure until later.
So glad she is good. I know what you mean about pullet or not, I have a hopeful pullet here but won’t know until she lays an egg or crows. She is a polish x silkie so both breeds hard to tell gender. Her half brother crowed at 3.5 weeks!

My eggs that were supposed to hatch tomorrow, are pipping today! They started around 7-8 this morning. I just got home from work. Not a whole lot of progress yet. Some more pipped, but that’s about it. I can hear cheeps!

My eggs that were supposed to hatch tomorrow, are pipping today! They started around 7-8 this morning. I just got home from work. Not a whole lot of progress yet. Some more pipped, but that’s about it. I can hear cheeps!
Oh that’s wonderful - nothing more eggciting than chicks hatching 😊

Out of 15 viable eggs, 12 have hatched so far, no assistance needed, 2 have pipped, and one I put in a day late, so it might still pip by tomorrow. Much better experience with this incubator!
Wow that is so awesome! I was wondering how they got on. that is an amazing hatch rate BTW! Can't wait to see photos :)

Wow that is so awesome! I was wondering how they got on. that is an amazing hatch rate BTW! Can't wait to see photos :)
All 15 hatched! No assistance! I’ll take some more pics when I get home, but look at this Marans/Ameraucana cross 🥰

Attachments

• 8956509B-F342-40F8-B1BE-917D53D204A8.jpeg
    8956509B-F342-40F8-B1BE-917D53D204A8.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom