Dented egg day 17

And by 2 weeks flying everywhere, 3 weeks speed demons!

Please keep us updated with photos šŸ’• they sure are darling.
Thank you! Iā€™ll try to keep updated pics. I was hatching them for my friends farm from my flock, but I told her if she wanted to wait for me to hatch her more at once, Iā€™d keep these 3. Iā€™m kind of hoping she decides to wait. Iā€™m a little attached to these šŸ„° Being theyā€™re my first hatch and all! Iā€™m in love!

Thank you! Iā€™ll try to keep updated pics. I was hatching them for my friends farm from my flock, but I told her if she wanted to wait for me to hatch her more at once, Iā€™d keep these 3. Iā€™m kind of hoping she decides to wait. Iā€™m a little attached to these šŸ„° Being theyā€™re my first hatch and all! Iā€™m in love!!
I get to keep them! Twister is mine šŸ„°

Thank you! Iā€™ll try to keep updated pics. I was hatching them for my friends farm from my flock, but I told her if she wanted to wait for me to hatch her more at once, Iā€™d keep these 3. Iā€™m kind of hoping she decides to wait. Iā€™m a little attached to these šŸ„° Being theyā€™re my first hatch and all! Iā€™m in love!
I know how you feel, I have a bunch here tugging at my heart stringsšŸ’–

I get to keep them! Twister is mine šŸ„°
Congratulations! That's great news, so regular photos in that case.

How is Twister today?

I know how you feel, I have a bunch here tugging at my heart stringsšŸ’–

Congratulations! That's great news, so regular photos in that case.

How is Twister today?
Doing good! I need a name for the Blue Laced Gold Wyandotte mix. Twister is the only one that got clean legs. The other two got the marans legs. So cute! I named the first one born, Uno. The pin feathers kind of resemble a boy, but Iā€™m not sure. Iā€™m not about to vent sex them after all theyā€™ve been through. Iā€™ll just wait it out.

Attachments

• IMG_3295.jpeg
    IMG_3295.jpeg
    675.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3302.jpeg
    IMG_3302.jpeg
    658.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3299.jpeg
    IMG_3299.jpeg
    602.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3311.jpeg
    IMG_3311.jpeg
    369.1 KB · Views: 10
Doing good! I need a name for the Blue Laced Gold Wyandotte mix. Twister is the only one that got clean legs. The other two got the marans legs. So cute! I named the first one born, Uno. The pin feathers kind of resemble a boy, but Iā€™m not sure. Iā€™m not about to vent sex them after all theyā€™ve been through. Iā€™ll just wait it out.
Uno is even standing like a roo in the picture

VERY cute babies! :love

I am so stinking bummed out that my darn notifications were turned off for this thread. What in the world.

However, I am beyond ecstatic that twister is killing it! This is great news.

I read the rest and agree with the rest, the bator is to blame. But, you've got the itch now so we will see you at next hatch!

I am so stinking bummed out that my darn notifications were turned off for this thread. What in the world.

However, I am beyond ecstatic that twister is killing it! This is great news.

I read the rest and agree with the rest, the bator is to blame. But, you've got the itch now so we will see you at next hatch!
I wondered where you went! Youā€™re the one who named Twister I think šŸ˜Š How did your bantam hatch go?

Back
Top Bottom