Depressing

Thats not a problem with me.
Its doing the right thing for the animals themselves. Not for me. Thats how I was raised.

I know that I do my best and sometimes it just doesnt work out.
It just happens. And I try my best.

I can say that I have saved quite a few birds.
The reason why its depressing is knowing that I can't fix this one. Its done and I can't go back in time. But I will try to see if I can help him out the best I can.
He will and always will have his beak missing
hit.gif

I don't give up

Quote:

I will give you advice that might help ease your pain.

A wise man once told me something of great importance.

You do whats right for the animal. Not something selfish and keep it around for you.
Its not about the money but the moral of it.

So don't hate your Dad. Think of your Dog and what was best for her.
If she would have had the surgery in what way would it of helped? Only longing her pain and maybe it happeing again?
Just something to think about

I can reccomend something also. Don't ever try to get an animal to replace one you have lost. It never works. But only brings more pain. She was special, keep her that way.

I went threw the same thing with my dog. I had her for 15 years and she had it good to the end.
hugs.gif

Quote:
I know how you feel.When my dad told me that my dog was going to be put down,I just cried and ran into my room.I couldn't even look at Daddy.I wanted to kill him.He was going to have our precious Ebony killed because it costs money to figure out what's wrong with her.Sadly,despite my ides to pull her out of this mess,she was put down the next morning
hit.gif
Ebony will be missed.I want another dog soon though,one that looks like Ebony.

Sorry about your roo
hit.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom