Depression Era Quilt Block Swap----- Sign-up now CLOSED

can you use fabric with anything on it or is it just one thing pertaining to the depession era?
idunno.gif

I would so love to do this and was hoping that it would fall in the time frame that I do my weekend at the lodge. It gives me three whole days to do nothing but sew. Unfortunately this ends just before it. We are going the weekend of November 11-13 and that falls just beyond the timeline. This looks like a really neat one. Hope you all have fun!!

Quote:
The fabric, of course, needs to be good quality cotton fabric. The colors are to be a light background color and a dark background color. They can be printed or solids. No, they do not have to pertain to the Depression Era, but I ask that no gothic or childlike fabrics be used...(ie...dora, cars, dinasours, ect.) Nice pretty floral, plaid, solids, batiks, ect. needs to be used for this. Let me know if you'd like to sign up.
smile.png

Czech's_chicks :

hit.gif
I really need to get my stuff together so I can start sewing again. I will be living vicariously through you all.

Get it together so you can join us!!!! We'd love to have you.​

Quote:
Your signed-up
smile.png
, so go ahead and get started on the blocks
7_20_1v.gif
and you can also post a pic some of the blocks, or your first block, when your done.
1136752897.gif

EVERYONE!!!! Please note:::::Remember to follow the diagram in the link for the block for the proper placement of the light and dark fabrics.

Last edited:
I will need to clean my sewingroom to be able to do this, but what the heck, Sign Me Up!
My hubby wants me to finish his quilt anyway, gentle prodding last night again!

Back
Top Bottom