Depression Era Quilt Block Swap----- Sign-up now CLOSED

And learning to do pictures....

100_2292.jpg

Quote:
NiceGrannysRoost

Received a package from Sunrise Farms that had her beautiful blocks inside.......Thanks for the baby bib for the new Grand-baby....it was so adorable.

You know I thought that was me last night with the picture duplicating, but I saw posts duplicated across the board, so that makes me happy!

Blocks are sent, and Acres...DMing the delivery confirmation, can't wait to get blocks back
smile.png

Quote:
They are beautiful, I'm thinking of doing 7 more so I can have 5 x 4. I'm not sure if I have enought scraps to do it but I'm going to try.

Acre, how many more are you waiting on?

Quote:
They are beautiful, I'm thinking of doing 7 more so I can have 5 x 4. I'm not sure if I have enought scraps to do it but I'm going to try.

I have a bunch cut, but duplicates....I will get more fabric if need be when these come back so I can see what I want, but I definitely want it bigger! I am so excited on these..... and contemplating on doing this in like black/white, white/red, black/red, blue white....so many color combinations....This is such a cool block, but I need a break for a bit
smile.png

Quote:

I am waiting on 5 more packages to show up.

I need to make 2 to 6 more for the large size that I am wanting for this quilt. (that will give me 24 to 28 blocks to use)

Back
Top Bottom