Depression Era Quilt Block Swap----- Sign-up now CLOSED

It's me........I'm from Mill Creek, IN
I thought I had put my name on the package. I was rather rushed to get the package sent out so maybe I forgot.
Did you open it yet. I intended to include a note, but maybe that didn't make it into the package either.

Quote:
O.K. thanks
smile.png
and slo thanks for the beautiful hand-crocheted dish cloths...I love them!!!! though I thought they were knitted......very nice work!!

Last edited:
Acre, glad they arrived at your house. I always worry they'll get lost. We all put so much work into these blocks and the thought of them floating around out there is not good.

You are welcome for the dishcloths. You are too kind. I wish I had more time and talent for crocheting. I do enjoy it when we sit at night or when we are out and about. The dishcloths are small enough to take with me. They are also simple and don't require much thought. So, it 's a good relaxing project for me.

jc12551 and wyodreamer...please chime in and let me know how things are coming along. Thanks

Hope you all have a wonderful evening.....outta here and headed to church.

Finished up last night, had to redo 4 that I ripped when taking apart after making a mistake.
Packaged and put them in the car so I would have them to take to the post office at lunch hour. Dang car wouldn't start - hopped in the truck with DH to get to work on time (we usually car pool anyway). Forgot to grab the package. So they are sitting in the passenger seat at home with my purse.
Now, with the Veterans Day holiday tomorrow, I won't be able to get them out until Sat. morning.

Back
Top Bottom