Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

Fud Lady count me in. I have 2 little generic stuffed chickens but, I'd rather have a plush Derp. Maybe you would have some ready b-4 Xmas (just hoping).

Okay guys, so I've had this idea brewing for a long while. Derp is such a small hen for a LF(large fowl), even compared to other Faverolles, she is a runt! She sits in my lap and is just like a cute, huggable, soft loaf of chicken bread.
Her face is so bizarrely cute with the fluff of cheek and beard feathers and her crazy eyes...
I want to have her around all the time! But keeping her inside wouldn't be fair to her. She likes to be outdoors, and moreover, when I have her inside for long the outside hens 'forget' Derp and are mean to her for a while after I take her back out. That's not fair.

How to have a Derp with me all the time that I could hug?

So, for the last month I have been sourcing materials to make plush Derps. I've ordered everything and now I wait for it to come in! I even found intensely orange colored eyes.
I don't have a sewing machine, so I will have to hand sew them. I am not sure how long they will take me to make, so please be patient! If I can get them to turn out okay, I will consider selling a few. I bought really high end materials, but they will be hand sewn, so I must insist that they not be given to young children because they could be pulled apart and present a choking hazard. These will be for big kids and us 'grown up' kids that still get a kick out of cute plush animals!

I found a fantastic bushy dark brown fur for the poooofy cheeks and beard! I am giggling just thinking about it...
Because you always have so much free time on your hands...LOL. Sounds cute though! Love it.

Last edited:
I object! Lol, my son has a chicken stuffed toy, and I swear the first time I saw it sitting on my mower steering wheel, I thought it was one of my girls! And this poor toy gets the worse abuse! Lol. He loves it more than the real chickens... Any way. I can't wait to see them!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'm only on page 3 and I'm totally in love with Derperella (Derp) <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 XOXOXOXO Haley
welcome to the club we are all just a buncch of crazy chicken laies here.
"Member of the Derperella Club-- We're just all goin' round' the rooster, here!"
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom