Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

Jennifer the is off the subject maybe, but do you have a link to the video of you petting Gullincambe (sp?) and Kua was trying to eat your fingers? It was just so funny, I wanted to watch it again and I cannot find it. :rolleyes:

Jennifer the is off the subject maybe, but do you have a link to the video of you petting Gullincambe (sp?) and Kua was trying to eat your fingers? It was just so funny, I wanted to watch it again and I cannot find it.
roll.png

That's never off topic!

Here I am petting Gullin's face while Kua continually tries to eat my fingers. She still does this! I don't know why she hasn't realized that they are indeed still attached to my body, some two+ years later!
Note this was after her broken beak incident and so her beak still looks a bit weird.
Also, this is before I graveled the run to improve drainage. Yuck! Mud city.

EDIT: Okay, decided! These two it is. :)

I need your opinions! Which two should I submit to the BYC calendar contest? I can't promise anything but it's fun to see what you think. :)

Trousers and the girls

Coho #2

(I personally think the calendar needs a Faverolles or a Cochin in it. I may be biased, though....)

Last edited:
:goodpost: I was going to say the same thing! Moa is a close third.

I also wanted to say, I love that first pic of Coho--she looks like a giant with those little trees in the background! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom