Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends

Aw, Derperella has such sweet trills. She clearly is happy to get lots of attention. Aside from the frustration of getting around, she does not seem too bothered fortunately. I know wry neck can be slow to improve. I imagine it is not easy to have such an adorable distraction around. Hopefully she will get used to watching you work and just be happy you are nearby. Sending healing thoughts for Derp.
x2 bless your heart Derp

Derp is soooooooo cute!
love.gif

You are so lucky to work at home and be able to be around her so much during the day - I love the fact that she comes looking for you and calls you:

"Fud lady, fud lady - wheres are u? Been almost five minnits with no cuddles fud lady, I's getting worried. Oh, HAI FUD LADY, come for cuddles!!"
lol.png

I have a Buff Orphington hen that also does what I assume is the "tidbit" sound when she's super excited about a treat. She'll stand looking at it going "tchook tchook tchook tchook tchook!" Which is promptly followed by the other hens snatching the food away from her, and her looking bewildered. She's finally figured out that she needs to grab it first, but she'll keep "singing" about it.

How is Derp doing? I hope she is feeling better. Sending some hugs and kisses and well wishes her way.

Back
Top Bottom