DESIGNER EGG CHAIN

I got that but idk wat breed of chicken n rooster I have do u need to knw wat kind u have
If your Talking to me In the silkie cochin coop I only have silkie roo's
in the Turkin RIR BLRW I have all them Roosters
in the Buff Orps Black Australorps Barred Rock Silver Laced Wyandottes I have all them Roosters
In the Easter Eggers I have 1 Rooster in with 4 hens

I got that but idk wat breed of chicken n rooster I have do u need to knw wat kind u have
pictures would work I would suppose. People love to know what breed or mix of breeds, but plenty of people are into neat looking barnyard mutts. If you only have one chicken though you probably won't get enough quick enough to offer those eggs. That's the problem I'm having now that I only get 1-2 a day

Last edited:
Ok, this is my first swap (not first time shipping eggs), but I'm a sucker for NNs and can't resist this offer any longer!

MINE on the Turken/RIR/BLRW pen!

I can offer 12+ "party mix!" barnyard mix eggs. I have LF and bantam and can try to swing more in one direction if you have a preference, but the heat is slowing the gals down so no guarantees. These will ship out early next week, as I don't like shipping after Tuesday. Fertility here has been wonderful (95-100%). I package very well and have had no broken eggs. Can't guarantee hatchability after leaving my hands, though, due to shipping and heat.

Roosters in order of dominance:
LF Buff Brahma
LF white EE/OE/SBEL mix
White Silkie
Bantam Salmon Faverolles
Black Silkie
Gorgeous colorful Naked Neck that I'm still unsure if covering girls

Hens definitely/possibly laying:
2 LF EEs
LF BR
Buff Silkie
2 bantam Buff Brahmas
White Showgirl (currently broody)
LF Naked Neck (also broody)
LF GLW
Bantam buff/lemon-barred Cochin
Production Red
2 bantam Salmon Faverolles (just hatched some of their babies a few days ago)
Bantam white Leghorn (also hatched a couple of hers a few days ago)
Bantam white Japanese

I can't tell eggs apart, besides Faverolles for their distinct shape and EEs for the blue eggs, so you could get any, fun mix of the above. I'll try to give as much variety as I can. Also, my ducks run with the chickens and I can't guarantee one or two of those won't sneak in there, as I sometimes can't tell them apart from chickens. So if your egg doesn't hatch, leave it in an extra week! For example, I just had these peeps hatch out of what I thought were chicken eggs (bright green eggs):

Babies I just hatched out a few days ago:

Pictures of my flock can be seen here (mobile users will have to switch to desktop mode to view):
https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6713315/the-flock/

Last edited:
Now that someone has claimed my offer and the offer before mine has expired how does that work do I not get any eggs?

If I'm reading correctly then no. There were no eggs on the table being offered when you asked to offer yours to get the chain restarted. You can claim the next offer but will then have to put up another offer.

I can offer 12+ "party mix!" barnyard mix eggs. I have LF and bantam and can try to swing more in one direction if you have a preference, but the heat is slowing the gals down so no guarantees. These will ship out early next week, as I don't like shipping after Tuesday. Fertility here has been wonderful (95-100%). I package very well and have had no broken eggs. Can't guarantee hatchability after leaving my hands, though, due to shipping and heat.

Roosters in order of dominance:
LF Buff Brahma
LF white EE/OE/SBEL mix
White Silkie
Bantam Salmon Faverolles
Black Silkie
Gorgeous colorful Naked Neck that I'm still unsure if covering girls

Hens definitely/possibly laying:
2 LF EEs
LF BR
Buff Silkie
2 bantam Buff Brahmas
White Showgirl (currently broody)
LF Naked Neck (also broody)
LF GLW
Bantam buff/lemon-barred Cochin
Production Red
2 bantam Salmon Faverolles (just hatched some of their babies a few days ago)
Bantam white Leghorn (also hatched a couple of hers a few days ago)
Bantam white Japanese

I can't tell eggs apart, besides Faverolles for their distinct shape and EEs for the blue eggs, so you could get any, fun mix of the above. I'll try to give as much variety as I can. Also, my ducks run with the chickens and I can't guarantee one or two of those won't sneak in there, as I sometimes can't tell them apart from chickens. So if your egg doesn't hatch, leave it in an extra week! For example, I just had these peeps hatch out of what I thought were chicken eggs (bright green eggs):

Babies I just hatched out a few days ago:

Pictures of my flock can be seen here (mobile users will have to switch to desktop mode to view):
https://www.backyardchickens.com/g/a/6713315/the-flock/

Hm. No one up for a fun mix, or just afraid of the heat? I hatched this little late-to-the-party peep yesterday from my own eggs. Little silkie cross.

I have 11 eggs saved up already, and still a day or two of collecting to go, so should have a few extras. So far have 2 EEs, 1 LF brown (your guess is as good as mine), and a bunch of bantams (1 Faverolles, 1 Leghorn, and 6 who-knows). :D

I could add 6+ (likely more, but to be on the safe side) Coturnix/Japanese quail eggs, if anyone would like them.

ShayBaby: Can you tell which eggs come from the Production Red?
If your Silkies breed to LF are the eggs small?
Can you tell the NN from other eggs? I just hatched out 3 and wasn't expecting them at all. Didn't want them. I may have to sell them before they are old enough to breed.
Thanks, Sylvia

Back
Top Bottom