Designing Chicken Themed Shirts

Pics
Just a quick update.
New designs might be a little slower for the next couple weeks.

My friend called me. Her grandfather is dying and the rest of her family is deciding what to do with his farm, and more specifically the dozens of feral cats on it. They decided to shoot them all.

My friend managed to rescue a litter of day old kittens. She was only in town for a couple days and can't keep them, and local foster carers are swamped due to kitten season, so I agreed to take them.

View attachment 2383893
They were literally born sometime in the last 24 hours, probably only the last 12. Three girls (two tabby torties and a black calico with white boots and ginger spots) and a brown tabby boy.

So I will keep working hard on my designs, but I will also have to be waking up every 2 hours to feed these guys!
My three cats are not thrilled about the foster babies either lol.

On top of that, there are now two baby chicks in my brooder playing egg football.

So yeah, sorry if wait times are a little longer if you requested a design, I am working as hard as I can ^-^

Good luck with all your new baby animals!!!

Just a quick update.

My friend called me. Her grandfather is dying and the rest of her family is deciding what to do with his farm, and more specifically the dozens of feral cats on it. They decided to shoot them all.

My friend managed to rescue a litter of day old kittens. She was only in town for a couple days and can't keep them, and local foster carers are swamped due to kitten season, so I agreed to take them.

View attachment 2383893
They were literally born sometime in the last 24 hours, probably only the last 12. Three girls (two tabby torties and a black calico with white boots and ginger spots) and a brown tabby boy.

So I will keep working hard on my designs, but I will also have to be waking up every 2 hours to feed these guys!

On top of that, there are now two baby chicks in my brooder playing egg football.

So yeah, sorry if wait times are a little longer if you requested a design, I am working as hard as I can ^-^
Baby chicks AND bottle baby kitties 😍🥰 so cute AND exhausting! Lol

No worries on the drawings I threw out there. You take care of yourself and if the drawings work out later, good, if not, that's ok too! You've done so many gorgeous designs already!!

Just a quick update.

View attachment 2383893

They are adorable! Thank you for stepping up to help animals in need some people wouldn’t do that! I’m in no rush (but I am really excited)

Just a quick update.

View attachment 2383893

They are adorable! It's so nice of you to take them. :love

They decided to shoot them all?!
(The feral cats)
Yeah. I think its disgusting, but lots of rural people here kill cats that are out and about. Years ago when I was a kid our housecat got out, crossed the street and we had to watch someone intentionally swerve to hit him. To a lot of people like this any cat outside = feral pest and wildlife killer.

Also baby cats are doing good, eating well. 4 chicks hatched and another has pipped. I managed to get 4 hours sleep this afternoon while my boyfriend took kitten duty but I'm on for night shift. I finished the hamburg chicken design between feedings and am uploading them now so I'll post them in around half an hour (upload time + kitten feeding due).

You guys want pic of all the babies? I can take kitten pics while Im feeding them ^-^

Edit: Also instead of sleeping earlier today (Boyfriend had kitten duty from 11am till 6pm) I went with my mum to a local chicken auction that I had planned to go to for weeks. Silkie hens out of my pricerange, silkie eggs were sold AS I GOT THERE T-T BUT I did get numbers for breeders and organised to buy some eggs soon depending on when she can get into town. They SHOULD be purebred but she has a flap happy rooster in another pen who keeps getting into the silkie pen so she discounted the eggs just in case.

Yeah. I think its disgusting, but lots of rural people here kill cats that are out and about. Years ago when I was a kid our housecat got out, crossed the street and we had to watch someone intentionally swerve to hit him. To a lot of people like this any cat outside = feral pest and wildlife killer.

Also baby cats are doing good, eating well. 4 chicks hatched and another has pipped. I managed to get 4 hours sleep this afternoon while my boyfriend took kitten duty but I'm on for night shift. I finished the hamburg chicken design between feedings and am uploading them now so I'll post them in around half an hour (upload time + kitten feeding due).

You guys want pic of all the babies? I can take kitten pics while Im feeding them ^-^

Edit: Also instead of sleeping earlier today (Boyfriend had kitten duty from 11am till 6pm) I went with my mum to a local chicken auction that I had planned to go to for weeks. Silkie hens out of my pricerange, silkie eggs were sold AS I GOT THERE T-T BUT I did get numbers for breeders and organised to buy some eggs soon depending on when she can get into town. They SHOULD be purebred but she has a flap happy rooster in another pen who keeps getting into the silkie pen so she discounted the eggs just in case.
poor kittys.

Back
Top Bottom