destruction and disposal orders HELP

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
.....i'm CLEAN !! got a phone call a little while ago -- paperwork to follow
ya.gif

running around like a chicken with my ... well you know......................heading off to a neighbor's bbq .. i'm bringing the bean dip, potato and macaroni salads!! TRULY wonderful neighbors...

and i'm back in bator business! .. moved some of MY pea eggs that i started under my silkies...they're MINE now!

i'll hopefully be be back tonight

THANK YOU ALL!
hugs.gif

:weee :weee :weee :weee :weee .....i'm CLEAN !! got a phone call a little while ago -- paperwork to follow :ya running around like a chicken with my ... well you know......................heading off to a neighbor's bbq .. i'm bringing the bean dip, potato and macaroni salads!! TRULY wonderful neighbors... and i'm back in bator business! .. moved some of MY pea eggs that i started under my silkies...they're MINE now! i'll hopefully be be back tonight THANK YOU ALL! :hugs
CONGRATULATIONS, John!!!!! :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick :yiipchick Have a wonderful and happy 4th now!!!!

Many congratulations. So glad you had a happy ending.

You taught a lot of us something in the process too. I'm having a solid roof built over my run this summer in preparation for the southern migration (and also, frankly, so I don't have to shovel a foot of snow out of there every time we get a storm...). I'm very happy you didn't have the flu in your birds, but it sure is a scary prospect that I'll continue to follow closely.

:weee :weee :weee :weee :weee .....i'm CLEAN !! got a phone call a little while ago -- paperwork to follow :ya running around like a chicken with my ... well you know......................heading off to a neighbor's bbq .. i'm bringing the bean dip, potato and macaroni salads!! TRULY wonderful neighbors... and i'm back in bator business! .. moved some of MY pea eggs that i started under my silkies...they're MINE now! i'll hopefully be be back tonight THANK YOU ALL! :hugs
I'm so happy for you, johnskoi!! Happy fourth! Enjoy your freedom!

Back
Top Bottom