Details for the next SAN DIEGO MEET UP Sept. 30, 2012

They are a kind of strong plastic - sometimes stores like Trader Joes sell bags made out of similar materials. It's very strong and durable, thin and you can cut and sew it like you would fabric.

I would be interested in them for sewing projects, but not totally sure if I am going to make it to the meetup or not. I will know better this week. :)

Anyone interested in:
Cream legbar pair (rom GFF this January) = boy below
Cream legbar chicks or pairs (sexed of course)
swedish flower hen pullets 12 or so weeks - last few I have as rooster is gone (Thanks HOA :( )
Lavender ameraucana pair
White cream legbar roster one of the white boys below

Would prefer not to haul lots of birds to meet up if no-one is interested :)

This will be my first meetup. I'm so excited to meet other chicken lovers. I have a Blue Laced Red Wyandotte cockeral if anyone is interested? He's 16 weeks old and a really nice boy.
Right now I am concentrating on getting a few more egg layers for my flock. I'd like RIR's and Olive Egger pullets. If no one has OE's I will be happy with some Wellsummers from very dark eggs and an Ameraucana roo ;).
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Bonnie

Any interest in Silver Sussex? One cockerel, two pullets available- they have been laying for a couple weeks.

One OShamo pullet from Illia's wheaten pair.

Breeder age Spalding peahens from pied and white spalding breeding project. They are either split white or dark pied(pure for the pied gene).

let me know before meet up- will not bring any of them, unless someone wants to meet at the event to get these birds.

This will be my first meetup.  I'm so excited to meet other chicken lovers.  I have a Blue Laced Red Wyandotte cockeral if anyone is interested?  He's 16 weeks old and a really nice boy. 
Right now I am concentrating on getting a few more egg layers for my flock.  I'd like RIR's and Olive Egger pullets.  If no one has OE's I will be happy with some Wellsummers from very dark eggs and an Ameraucana roo ;)
Bonnie

:frow Glad to see you here and look forward to meeting you at the meet up!! You won't go home empty handed ;)

This will be my first meetup. I'm so excited to meet other chicken lovers. I have a Blue Laced Red Wyandotte cockeral if anyone is interested? He's 16 weeks old and a really nice boy.
Right now I am concentrating on getting a few more egg layers for my flock. I'd like RIR's and Olive Egger pullets. If no one has OE's I will be happy with some Wellsummers from very dark eggs and an Ameraucana roo ;).
Bonnie

Bonnie,

What color Ameraucanas are you looking for? I have four boys here: an established black (from excellent lines), two young blues and a young lavender.

I'm getting ready to start phase 2 of my OE project, and will be breeding my original black OE girls (Am x Marans) with a Splash Cuckoo Marans roo... I should have some very cute BLUE and SPLASH chicks soon! (If you ever saw my place, you'd know that I'm overrun with black chickens... some colors will be a welcome addition.

big_smile.png

If anyone wants my last pair of Cotton Patch geese, I am willing to let them go for $150 for the pair. Let me know and I will bring them to the meetup. The gander came directly from Tom Walker and the goose from Serina Harvey who took over Tom Walkers line of Cotton Patch geese. They are proven breeders and good parents. The reason I am selling them is that the gander won't stop messing with my rooster/chickens.

Also, they are totally safe with people - they have never attacked or bitten anyone. It's just chickens they are not nice to! LOL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom