Dewlap African Geese...Post pics!!!

Quote:
That would be wonderful. Thank you. Do you know if she ships eggs or goslings? He is a really beautiful boy. It is hard to believe that the whites were once popular enough that they made it into the standard and now you just never see them anymore (at least not here on the west coast).

Jen

Here is a older pic of my White African goose.

7576_dn29251.jpg

I need to take some more pics. I have a nice young buff coming along this year.

The whites are fairly common up here in MN. Brian Schulte used to raise them. When he sold out, Brian Hauger bought him out. I know Hauger waterfowl supplies for Stromberg's hatchery now. I think Lance & Sheila Ewert (Ewerts Country Waterfowl) might have them too. We used to have quite a few til a bald eagle wiped them out last winter. We're down to just a pair of the whites now and a few browns.

content___media_external_images_media_130.jpg

content___media_external_images_media_129.jpg

content___media_external_images_media_114.jpg

100_1221.jpg

Beautiful pics of the white Africans! I guess it is just on the west coast that they are so rare. I have never seen one at a show out here. They really are beautiful. I am already raising buffs and have a couple browns so figured I might as well get some whites too! Thanks for all the info everyone! With any luck I will be able to get some goslings this Spring.

I just have my gander Dewey and I definitely want some more. I absolutely adore him. I didn't realize there were others that were raising them. Hopefully I can find several sources. YAY!!

Laurie

Lovely pictures of the Whites and they look lovely
fl.gif
Would love some to add to the group but just cant get any more stock at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom