DH made me PRACTICE saying "No thank you" !!! *FINAL UPDATE post #46*

I practically choked laughing when I read this! I love this visual:

DH literally pantomimed/acted out "being the chicken farmer" trying to sell me some, and schooled me on the "appropriate response" which is supposed to be: "No thank you" or "I'll pass" or "I already have chickens in my garage and the coop isn't done yet", etc. etc....

I "cracked" every time the "farmer" GUARANTEED it was a female, or started to talk about how cute they are...

My DH would have to chaperone such a trip!!
gig.gif

Quote:
Suellyn -

You CAN use the phrases DH taught you, and as a good wife you should! Here are a few examples:

No I can't believe you have more chicks! Thank you for offering them to me !

I'll pass on your warm greetings to my DH!

I already have chickens in the garage so these guys will fit right in!

The coop isn't done yet but I have made other arrangements in the garage, and besides, the spring weather is gorgeous!

SEE? DH was HELPING you get more chicks, COACHING you, even! How can he POSSIBLY say anything other than "Great Job! I love you!"
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Suellyn -

You CAN use the phrases DH taught you, and as a good wife you should! Here are a few examples:

The coop isn't done yet but I have made other arrangements in the garage, and besides, the spring weather is gorgeous!

SEE? DH was HELPING you get more chicks, COACHING you, even! How can he POSSIBLY say anything other than "Great Job! I love you!"
hugs.gif

OMG, that's funny!!!

Good luck, may the chicken force be with you...or not with you depending on the circumstance I suppose...
big_smile.png

Quote:
Suellyn -

hugs.gif

I about fell off my chair laughing when I read this.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom