DH made me PRACTICE saying "No thank you" !!! *FINAL UPDATE post #46*

Quote:
Suellyn -

You CAN use the phrases DH taught you, and as a good wife you should! Here are a few examples:

No I can't believe you have more chicks! Thank you for offering them to me !

I'll pass on your warm greetings to my DH!

I already have chickens in the garage so these guys will fit right in!

The coop isn't done yet but I have made other arrangements in the garage, and besides, the spring weather is gorgeous!

SEE? DH was HELPING you get more chicks, COACHING you, even! How can he POSSIBLY say anything other than "Great Job! I love you!"
hugs.gif

My DH doesnt think your funny!!! I think that is great!!!!!!!!!!!!

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Post pics of the new ones soon!!! Cant wait to see them!!!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Melissa -

There are LOTS of DHs and SOs that don't think I'm funny!
tongue2.gif

I am an enabler and an instigator, and I am crazy to boot! (remember the hatching?!)
ya.gif
D.gif

When I wanted turkeys, I told husband that I wanted Emus and Ostriches, plus I needed to move all of my pens 300 feet further back. I let him "talk me out of it" when I said, "well, maybe I could just get a few turkeys and that would be better than the Emus and Ostriches, THEN the pens could stay where they are currently".

I've NEVER wanted Emus or Ostriches. That afternoon, the first pair of turkeys came home.

Can't WAIT to see the photos!!! Tell him you were going to bring home a Texas Long Horn, but thought better of it.

Nancy

lol.png

My SO is pretty much a pushover, if it makes me happy he is okay with it. Both he and my oldest son are so laid back they are comatose.
Pictures, pictures, pictures of the new chickens/ chicks!!!!
big_smile.png
(You know you want them!)

Back
Top Bottom