Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Chicken Eggs for incubation and hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
highfive.gif

Mg or Ms or what is that stuff called?  this is not good dolfi, so sad.  you may need to cull and start again or forever deal with this issue.  Please let us know how testing comes back

Lol. I was reading a little, where I stopped coming in the chat. Yeah I ended up culling my babies. I was upset for a while about that. Started this week to get ready to incubate. Hope I have better luck this time around

Lol. I was reading a little, where I stopped coming in the chat. Yeah I ended up culling my babies. I was upset for a while about that. Started this week to get ready to incubate. Hope I have better luck this time around
dolfi! then you can come join the Halloween hatchalong with us!! How are you!!!
hugs.gif

We our in the same boat I have two go in for the 5 surgery in 6 months. I love watching the eggs and having the chicks hens and eggs and chick noise around. I am sick of my incubators and want to build one that works.using spare parts.hoping my home will be ok with three teenagers watching my son animals eggs and cleaning the house. It's a big surgery 3 days of hospital stay. Wondering what I really going to come home to. The teens have sit before buts it's different it was in there home.there religious and very good girls. My neiboghs or going to be around in emergency and if needed.there our adults that they can go to for help.my partners work situation blowing my mind .i need guidance please help on how to help these eggs better

We our in the same boat I have two go in for the 5 surgery in 6 months. I love watching the eggs and having the chicks hens and eggs and chick noise around. I am sick of my incubators and want to build one that works.using spare parts.hoping my home will be ok with three teenagers watching my son animals eggs and cleaning the house. It's a big surgery 3 days of hospital stay. Wondering what I really going to come home to. The teens have sit before buts it's different it was in there home.there religious and very good girls. My neiboghs or going to be around in emergency and if needed.there our adults that they can go to for help.my partners work situation blowing my mind .i need guidance please help on how to help these eggs better
hugs.gif
I am so sorry Tracy awwww I know the feeling
hugs.gif
I will help you out on the other thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom