Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Chicken Eggs for incubation and hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sparky whats keeping you so busy??? did you give the chicks to new homes yet? are you keeping any?

Hi Sparky whats keeping you so busy???  did you give the chicks to new homes yet? are you keeping any?

Mainly peer pressure /: Chicks still don't aren't in their new homes yet /: I don't know if I can keep any but I sure want to keep at least one of the brown ones! Their wings have the most amazing designs!

Where are the pics?
smile.png

pop.gif
2 more to hatch! only pipped of course my two stragglers a silkie and a cochin!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
>

oh did I mention I have a CRUD load of CHICKS???? and lockdown again for buttons soon and then wed lockdown for serama? and then lockdown for Easter hatch?????????????????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I should take a walk in my lower level and outside coops with my video cam! LOL
make myself watch it everytime I think I need to set eggs!

pop.gif
2 more to hatch! only pipped of course my two stragglers a silkie and a cochin!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
>
Thats is great I love cochins and silkies now I wonder if you could answer a question how long do I wait for the rest of the eggs to hatch the hatched ones are dry the last one was about 3 hours ago the humidity is down to 69% what is the next step I cannot belive might great luck with this hatch and they were shipped eggs 50% on Cream Legbars and 3 out 8 on Marans better than I was thinking.my 3 chochins eggs from my hens all hatched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom