Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Chicken Eggs for incubation and hatching

Status
Not open for further replies.
OZ
If I PM you my navel info that I have in the article, can you have a look it so I can update it with correct info? I worry too because it says cut with scissors and it needs to say something else because you cant just cut it with a sharp one or it will bleed..... also I will add that aviary zoo procedures to the bottom and perhaps you can read it and see if I should add anything else about navels, I don't want people doing some of the really surgical procedures! I cant find the stupid link but I will search for it just in case I forgot to copy stuff into my notes!
OZ

You all are talking about using neosporin and bacitracin on navels and such,I have been using my homemade comfrey salve and it has been working great. Reduces the inflammation and heals the area in question very quickly using ingredients from mother nature rather than man made ones.

Quote: NO!
hit.gif
I'm so sorry, but you did your best. Heaven knows, you tried...
hugs.gif

We may have found how to keep a rooster from crowing
lau.gif

LOL!! A deaf roo needing diaylsis.....
big_smile.png

I did check the Neosporin..... if there's a pain reliever in it, it's not listed. Bacitracin, Neomycin, Polymyxin, cocoa butter, cottonseed oil, olive oil, sodium pyruvate, vit E, white petrolatum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom