Did it happen or would we all be dead? Black hole.

Okay, folks, I'm glad I'm not the only one who is geeking out with excitement here - I'd love to use a transporter someday. But after work, when I get home to four hungry people with their mouths wide open like baby robins what I really want is - - - the Replicator. As in: Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

Quote:
It is sad that I am so tall . . . ah, to be short and favored by the FSM!

All deities should be tasty dishes, in my opinion
smile.png

love.gif
science

Last edited:
dude, i think this thing is the coolest thing ever! im a sucker for stuff like this
tongue.png
cant wait for results
cool.png

Quote:
Thank you. Hopefully they don' try it again.

why not? i want them to do everything they possible can with that thing to discover so cool stuff
cool.png

We should all pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster (may you all be touched by his noodley appendages) that he does not allow the protons to do anything naughty.....

I wait in earnest (or is that with Ernest), that one day He will teleport me to the great noodley could in the sky....

By the way...did you know that global warming is directly proportional to the number of pirates?

Quote:
Well, duh
tongue.png

I'm glad to see so many people see the potential in this. All too often people view science from a position of distaste and suspicion, or from some odd conspiracy theorist's perspective. Every small amount of knowledge to be gleaned is worthwhile, as far as I'm concerned, even if we as people don't know quite how to handle that knowledge properly at first.

Since humans first evolved (yep the evil word) we have been seeing the potential of things around us. Stone tools, use of animals, planting crops, developing the wheel, building shelter, making and controlling fire........and it just continues today.

Its part of our make-up to keep wanting to question and discover. Part of that is experimentation. We call it science...and without it we would never have come from the primitive lifestyle of the early humans.

Colliding two protons together an watching the results is a little like planning to send humans to the moon. The spin offs are unknown....but whatever happens, it will change our lives for the better into the future.

Black Hole? bahhh humbug

Quote:
With sugar!
wink.png

If you ever had Twinnings Earl Grey tea, its delicious and the Lady Earl Grey is better for me since its more of a delicate taste. Hard to find those teas in stores nowadays!
sad.png

Quote:
The bible actually says that the world will not end, the rainbow after the flood was a convenant

Actually the rainbow was a covenant that GOD would not destroy the earth with a flood again. It does say that God will cleanse the earth with fire this time.

That's so last millennia. It means "gay pride" now.

smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom