Did McMurray get pecked in the head?

yes, they will ship, they have a min order of 25 of course, but a friend of mine got like 9 shipped or something like that, just talk to them and see what they say.

Quote:
I would LOVE to get chicks from Townline since they're in my state...but they just don't have as many breeds as the other hatcheries.
sad.png
The breeds they do have are nice, though. I bet a lot of the Michigan members of BYC will probably say the same thing.

I got my ISA's from Townline, and I love them. They are very nice and gave me great service.

Quote:
I would LOVE to get chicks from Townline since they're in my state...but they just don't have as many breeds as the other hatcheries.
sad.png
The breeds they do have are nice, though. I bet a lot of the Michigan members of BYC will probably say the same thing.

I got my ISA's from Townline, and I love them. They are very nice and gave me great service.

Another twist to the townline story....my local feed store gets their birds from townline and they sell for lower prices than the hatchery does dirrectly. Add to that not having to pay shipping (since I will have to go pick up feed anyway) and that is another bonus. The down side is that I can't pick my ship date that way.

Quote:
I wanted to try Cackle last year.I ordered a color catalog,was charged on my credit card but never got the catalog.They had some delivery problems last year.I think they were so busy sometimes they wouldn't even answer the phone.
It just made me mad they had time to bill the card but not send the catalog.They were taking orders they couldn't keep up with.
There was many complaints posted on this board about order problems. Will

Back
Top Bottom