Did momma crushed it to death after pip?

Omg! I hope that everything goes well!! If theres more eggs i would be watching over them so she doesnt tend to crush them as she almost did! Wish you the best of luck!!!

IT CHIRPED!!!! YAY!!!! omgoodness!! lol it still hadn't moved nor breathed, that I could see, but I picked it up anyway and tapped lightly and it chirped back!!

Thanks for the support :)

This is what the egg looks like. Lol now I wonder, is it harder to zip out of a soft object or hard lol
20170602_162017.jpg 20170602_161952.jpg

The shell is just crumbling and the membrane feels hard. Every time the qtip touches it when i moisturize it, more breaks off. Im almost afraid to go to bed in case he tries to come out and gets stuck. He has an air hole now, which i didnt notice before. Just not sure what to do

Well, woke this morning to a little hair sticking ou of the air hole and a very dry membrane. That yellow spot was still there but wetting it down made the little pieces of shell fall apart and the back side starting crumbling away so I decided to help it a little. When I peeled the pieces around the air hole it really wiggled and tried getting out.

I don't know what the yellow was but it wasn't yolk. It tried and tried to get free of the membrane, I kept it wet as he pushed and it's here!! And the yellow stuff was still there. 20170603_093557.jpg
20170603_093818.jpg

Attachments

• 20170603_093557.jpg
    20170603_093557.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom