Did you ever get the feeling no one is listening?

I know how you feel as well. But I am like Redhen, I will just keep nagging until someone answers the question or posts something about what I am referencing.
Just to try and experiment, I will start a thread here in a minute and see if anyone posts on it...haha....

You shouldn't worry about asking questions.
I've noticed that unanswered questions have a few things frequently happen.

1- someone posts well wishes and the thread disappears.
At least if there is no answer it will stay in unanswered threads, and people do check it.

2- posting this late at night. It's 9pm here on the west coast, midnight on the east coast.
BYC gets very quiet this late.

3- sometimes the posts are somewhat incoherent, meaning the questions are not clear. Or there post is insanely long with multiple questions.

4- and it is true that newer members sometimes do not get answered as quickly. But the longer you are here, you will build up relationships with others, and get answers.

Imp- it all seems to work, in the end.

Thanks! You guys are great!!!!!!!!!!!
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I feel better now

Haha...I teach HS as well and have that feeling all the time too!!
And I see you are an Ag....I am married to one and my older brothers graduated from there as well.

Plus there is So many people on this forum and So many threads!
lol.png
I often have to go to page 2 each day to read if anyone has posted to a thread I started ......dont take it personally

Quote:
When your on the home page scroll all the way down and on the left side will be Show Your Posts and you can click that to see all the threads you've posted on!
big_smile.png
wink.png

That's handy, I never knew there was such a thing. Cool, I'll have to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom