Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

Got a call from DW a while ago. Seems the BIL took off in his truck this morning, winding up lost & confused in the next county south, that he knows like the back of his hand. Didn't even know what county he was in. I guess he somehow knew to call his wife. Sounds like a stroke to me; 73 y.o. and several heart attacks, a couple of which should have killed him years ago.
Whites. . .is your BIL. My uncle? Just found out almost the same thing happened to him today. . he is in the hospital. Only my uncle managed to drive himself to the Dr office and fall out of his truck. The staff found him laying there when they got to work :th

did you know that if you run to fast that your feet will hot but you can always cool them off..?View attachment 1181467

Awww! That poor baby! :hugs

I took them off...

... I recommend you burn those angry pants!!! :old

Did you know that I killed a deer?
View attachment 1181536

What it looks like
View attachment 1181532
My goal
View attachment 1181530

Pretty! I love fiberoptics!!! :love

Whites. . .is your BIL. My uncle? Just found out almost the same thing happened to him today. . he is in the hospital. Only my uncle managed to drive himself to the Dr office and fall out of his truck. The staff found him laying there when they got to work :th

Ugh! I'm sorry! :hugs DISLIKE!!!

I mean, what is your preferred method? Chopping off the head is kind of messy. I prefer my 9 mm and a shot to the head. They fold right up.
Nah, I lock 'em all up 'til the Winter Olympics come around, then I make them watch the curling competition; they die of boredom.

Turns out, when the details started to come to light, that he called his wife & told her he didn't know where he was, and that he couldn't remember how he got there. He stopped a couple boys, they told him how to get back to the interstate, and he drove himself home. Somewhere along the line his bladder let loose, which usually spells seizure. At one point his BP was way down & the heart rate was way up.
What his problem is depends on who you ask. The ER docs say he has a severe urinary infection. his PC doc. says "no way". Either way, they're going to keep him there for a couple days for testing.

Turns out, when the details started to come to light, that he called his wife & told her he didn't know where he was, and that he couldn't remember how he got there. He stopped a couple boys, they told him how to get back to the interstate, and he drove himself home. Somewhere along the line his bladder let loose, which usually spells seizure. At one point his BP was way down & the heart rate was way up.
What his problem is depends on who you ask. The ER docs say he has a severe urinary infection. his PC doc. says "no way". Either way, they're going to keep him there for a couple days for testing.

Egads, I hope they figure it out soon.

Back
Top Bottom