Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

did you know that this happened, and is real
poster_bed8c83ee07f4d108204167862af885e_75654326_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/US/alligators-north-carolina-poke-nose-ice-survive-freezing/story?id=52233678

Dyk i have a new doctor due to new insurance and am going to have to fill out forms yet again?:sick
There's no excuse, in the electronic age, for doctors not putting their freaking forms online so the patients can fill them out at home, email them to the office, and put them on a data base for the next time a dumb doctor wants the same info all over again!:barnie:mad:

There's no excuse, in the electronic age, for doctors not putting their freaking forms online so the patients can fill them out at home, email them to the office, and put them on a data base for the next time a dumb doctor wants the same info all over again!:barnie:mad:
What kills me is they don't look at the form, they just ask you the same crap and type it in the computer , taking up most of your visit time!

What kills me is they don't look at the form, they just ask you the same crap and type it in the computer , taking up most of your visit time!
Oh, I'll tell them in a heartbeat; "I just answered that on the form I spent half an hour filling out. If you're not going to bother reading it, why should I bother filling it out?"
Hell, they even ask the same questions multiple times on the forms.:he

A little harsh on the "dumb dr" - they just want to help. It is the insurance companies that generate the pointless work.

Back
Top Bottom