Quote:
Kewl on the dragonfly!!!!

On the Dumbo song...I am concerned....
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
Hmmm... I wonder if she had just seen some pigs fly by...
ep.gif
been in a pig aviator induced turkey trance or something!!!
hu.gif

[*ever watch WKRP in Cincinnati? There was an episode where Less Nessman dropped live turkeys from a plane as a Thanksgiving station promo its a fiasco, of course, and he ends up complaining that no one told him turkeys couldn't fly!!!*
lau.gif
gig.gif

just stuck with me.. a clear sign of a demented mind.. the loose associations in my brain just aren't getting any tighter with advanceing years!]

You know!!
When I See An Elephant Fly

I seen a peanut stand
And heard a rubber band
I seen a needle that winked it's eye
But I been done seen about everything
When I see a elephant fly

I seen a front porch swing
Heard a diamond ring
I seen a polka dot railroad tie
But I been done seen 'bout everything

I saw a clothes horse he r'ar up and buck
And they tell me that a man made a vegetable truck
I didn't see that, I only heard
But just to be sociable I'll take your word

I heard a fireside chat
I saw a baseball bat
And I just laughed til I thought I'd die

(With the wind)

OH Come on! You guys started this! LOL
wink.png

I was raised on Disney!
bow.gif

*LOL* I was raised in So. Cal, and both my parents were teachers! We used to go to Disneyland a few times a year - my class trips, trips with the classes my parents taught, and as a family! And I didn't know the words to the Dumbo song!!! Silly me! Thanks for posting the lyrics!!! So relevant to the topic at hand!!!!!!
big_smile.png

yuckyuck.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi Chickerdoodle13! ( I kinda think of us as buddies because I know we share a love of macaws!!
smile.png
) Finding clothes you like - now for me - that is a rare event indeed!

Odd isn't it? When I shop for clothes - I either find nothing I like - or I like everything - more than my budget will allow!!! Go figure!
hu.gif

Quote:
Hi Chickerdoodle13! ( I kinda think of us as buddies because I know we share a love of macaws!!
smile.png
) Finding clothes you like - now for me - that is a rare event indeed!

Odd isn't it? When I shop for clothes - I either find nothing I like - or I like everything - more than my budget will allow!!! Go figure!
hu.gif

Haha, I consider anyone who loves birds as much as I do my buddy!
cool.png

You are right on though...I either have no money and find many things I like, or I have money to spend and I can't find a thing. As soon as I go to a store knowing that I have find a specific something (like a dress for a wedding or dance) I can't find a darn thing I like! Of course, when I'm not looking for one I find about 999 that are my size and look good too!

Back
Top Bottom