Didn't know where else to put this...just curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyashi

Songster
8 Years
Apr 20, 2011
Gaylord, MI
10. Do not promote other websites that are "similar" to BackYardChickens, especially similar forums. Sometimes it may be appropriate to link to another site that has specific information relative to a question, but moderators have to right to remove links and posts at their discretion.

I came across this when looking at chicken photos and I noticed their forum has the same layout and their homepage does too for the most part....
I could find no affiliation anywhere...
Are these sister sites?
Sorry for being weird....just thought I'd ask!
tongue.png

10. Do not promote other websites that are "similar" to BackYardChickens, especially similar forums. Sometimes it may be appropriate to link to another site that has specific information relative to a question, but moderators have to right to remove links and posts at their discretion.​

Last edited by a moderator:
they're different sites, it's just a similar forum setup. most people don't know how to write the code for an entire online forum, so they'll use a pre-made version and customize it (like how their forum subsections are different). that's all
smile.png

But it doesn't look the same!
Sorry...maybe I'm just dumb. >_< The url doesn't change when I type it in and hit enter....

Their WHOIS records are hidden, so there is no way to know who they really are. Heck, they can't even spell "raising" so there's no way Nifty has anything to do with that site!

Rusty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom