Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas

Pics
[COLOR=0000FF]Okay[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]! I ordered from Murrary  and the Lady kept saying Easter Eggers[/COLOR]  [COLOR=0000FF]as I was placing My order ; some Straight Run , some Pullets and 1 Roo.( Also different breeds.) That was fine with Me ! Because We(  Me and the Grandkids )wanted  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]different color eggs. We now have close to 100[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000CD]different  Teenager chicks and can't wait to see the different color of eggs[/COLOR].[COLOR=0000FF]About 2 more months and We should be getting Eggs..[/COLOR]:ya :weee :yiipchick :ya :weee :yiipchick :ya :weee :yiipchick :ya  
How fun! I bet they love being with grandma!

Can any of you experts identify these two? The 4 day old is supposed to be an Ameraucana from a hatchery, and the three week old is a random bantam from the TSC bantam bin. Another poster thought it was an EE.
Second is a EE.they did the same thing to me. This is Lucy

Last edited:
It seems common for feed stores (TSC counts, I guess) to label "Ameraucana" when they really mean Easter Egger. I don't know if the hatcheries are to blame or what. I had the same scenario, fortunately I didn't care that much and would have bought them if they'd been properly identified.Mostly, people seem to be confused.

This morning My youngest Grandson (8 years old) called on His way to School . Here is how the call went . Me ; Good Morning Baby what's up? TJ; ; Mum will You buy Me a Pig to go with My Chicken's? Me ;" What did You say? " ...PLEASE... Me; Why do You want a Pig? TJ; To Wrestle with ! Me; Honey You can't Wrestle a Pig ;and it will get very Big,and bite YOU. TJ; That's the same thing Mommy said. I still want it! Me; Honey listen when people buys Pigs They raise Them to eat. Remember the talk We had about eating the Eggs from Our Chickens? TJ; Yes! Okay after I Wrestle it and Win .We can eat it.

Last edited:
This morning My youngest Grandson (8 years old) called on His way to School . Here is how the call went . Me ; Good Morning Baby what's up? TJ; ; Mum will You buy Me a Pig to go with My Chicken's? Me ;" What did You say? " ...PLEASE... Me; Why do You want a Pig? TJ; To Wrestle with ! Me; Honey You can't Wrestle a Pig ;and it will get very Big,and bite YOU. TJ; That's the same thing Mommy said. I still want it! Me; Honey listen when people buys Pigs They raise Them to eat. Remember the talk We had about eating the Eggs from Our Chickens? TJ; Yes! Okay after I Wrestle it and Win .We can eat it.

LOL! Pigs are smart, though!

Back
Top Bottom