Dirt bathing with Dad .. (pic heavy)

Quote:
Oh no ...... I'll sometimes have 9 or 10 hens in a pile about 4 foot square .. you can't tell where one ends and the other starts .. it looks like a giant pile-o-chickens!

Quote:
Oh no ...... I'll sometimes have 9 or 10 hens in a pile about 4 foot square .. you can't tell where one ends and the other starts .. it looks like a giant pile-o-chickens!

Haha! I'd like to see that! This afternoon,all the turkens were together taking a dirt bath. When they got up,it was SO funny! They looked blue with dirt!!
lol.png

You know .. I guess I could trim them .. I've never noticed if they interfere with anything .. he's a dumpy waddling sorta bird anyway .. and he has no problem breeding the girls .. ??

love.gif
So cute! Pretty rooster! I'm so jealous that you have dirt! Our girls love to "spa" together as well...when there's dirt. Right now, just snow and mud.

Quote:
He's coming 4 ... and there is NOTHING about this guy that is dangerous. Even when he was bullied into a fight (with a banty roo) .. he didn't know how to use them.

He is HUGE ... and he is VERY VERY nice!

Yep, I have a roo like that too! When he disciplines the younger, more cocky roos, he pecks their feet instead of flogging them! Weird bird!

Back
Top Bottom