Disappearing nine patch block swap

here is a tutorial I thought some of you might be interested in

http://land.mansewing.com/city-scapes/

no I don't stay on the computer all day looking at quilting websites, just half the day
hide.gif
lol.png

Ladies since summer is coming and we all will be busy with our gardens, camping, outdoor fun, etc. Lets take a block break and post pics of some projects we can get done and say our next swap to be started for sign ups will be in June for a due date of August 15th so we can think of blocks/colors we would like to do for the start of next swap. So post your ideas and links to give us ideas. Everyone good with this? But don't forget to stay in touch

Aren't quilters wonderful! I have had a gift from someone today just because I'm a quilter. I must admit I'm still in a state of shock really. A lady posted on a yahoo chat room that she didn't want her long arm quilter anymore. I asked how much it was ( changing my car so no spare money
at moment ) and she said it was free to a good home, come and get it! It's an APQS George plus fantastic work table! Can you believe it, I still can't !
Will post pictures in a few weeks when I've got it all set up. We are going away as a family for a few days to our Lake District on Sunday (still got piles of ironing to do) and then I must go to my Mothers for a week but after that........

Ok I just couldn't stand it anymore and I had to put one block together and I chose to put it together with very little seams to match and this is what I got

I can't wait to get all of my blocks and get started on this one.
ok in my sewing deffence I checked and the block that really looks kittywonkas isn't in real life

Last edited:
Ok I just couldn't stand it anymore and I had to put one block together and I chose to put it together with very little seams to match and this is what I got

I can't wait to get all of my blocks and get started on this one.
ok in my sewing deffence I checked and the block that really looks kittywonkas isn't in real life

Some one is playing with quilt blocks over there! Can't wait to play with mine.

Quailtrail and LacyBlues blocks are here!!!!!

just one more set to receive and then sort and ship, I hope to have the blocks by thursday and as soon as I get them I will do a turn around!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom