Disappearing nine patch block swap

Coldupnorth~it just seems like when I want to get started, something else comes up that needs to be done first. This week is busy helping my oldest dd get ready for my youngest dd's baby shower this weekend. Y-dd and her hubby will be staying here this weekend. So I need to get house cleaned. That's what I should be doing instead of being on here. I'm a BIG procastinator!! :p

Coldupnorth~it just seems like when I want to get started, something else comes up that needs to be done first. This week is busy helping my oldest dd get ready for my youngest dd's baby shower this weekend. Y-dd and her hubby will be staying here this weekend. So I need to get house cleaned. That's what I should be doing instead of being on here. I'm a BIG procastinator!!
tongue.png
Sounds like a wonderful week planned. How exciting...except the cleaning house part
wink.png
. Congratulations!

My first quilt block swap was on BYC in 2011/2012. When I was going through my fabric, I found the blocks for that swap. I still need to do more to get this quilt done, but I really love how so many fabrics and colors can come together. Scraps lights and darks.

My first quilt block swap was on BYC in 2011/2012. When I was going through my fabric, I found the blocks for that swap. I still need to do more to get this quilt done, but I really love how so many fabrics and colors can come together. Scraps lights and darks.
wow I love that and such a nice scrap buster

Ok so sign me up for the next swap. I would love to join. I need some incentive as i have not been in the mood to sew lately.
Welcome Keslek I have you down, if you have any questions just ask, I try to put all the info on the first post but I do miss some things,
and welcome
welcome-byc.gif

We have 12 signed up so far, I will keep this open swap open until March 15th that will be one month before the due date and we will see how many we end up with.

I'd like in. I'm a beginner but can sew a straight line most of the time :). I'm jealous of all the talent here!

I'd like in. I'm a beginner but can sew a straight line most of the time
smile.png
. I'm jealous of all the talent here!
Welcome chicalot, I have you down, we have all levels of quilters, we all started somewhere so if you have questions just ask and someone will answer. It won't take you long to be right up there.

Back
Top Bottom