Disappearing nine patch block swap

Our underground railway blocks arrive a couple of minutes ago, Tuesday 12.05 pm. I could feel something in the parcel so had to open it but I will save looking at the blocks until I see Rosie. Thanks Kat for the cotton. Lovely to see the real thing. Theynwill be treasured. And the Card! Brilliant! Also, thanks for the used stamps. Our pile towards the 'dogs for the deaf ' is growing slowly but surely.

Our underground railway blocks arrive a couple of minutes ago, Tuesday 12.05 pm. I could feel something in the parcel so had to open it but I will save looking at the blocks until I see Rosie. Thanks Kat for the cotton. Lovely to see the real thing. Theynwill be treasured. And the Card! Brilliant! Also, thanks for the used stamps. Our pile towards the 'dogs for the deaf ' is growing slowly but surely.
I glad you liked your card. I am still collecting stamps for you. Tho mail is mostly done on the pc now so actually stamps are a rarity. I will try and get you some cotton bowls that are not opened in the late summer. It is interesting to see how cotton grows now you just need about 25 bales and some combs to clean it and a spinning wheel to make your thread and soon you will be on your way to making fabric
th.gif
love.gif

It has just started for us and we are supposed to get lots more, I have already been out making my snow angels, so pretty I love it but I'm sure I will hate it tomorrow they are saying 6-9 inches for us and this is 2.

Everyone stay warm and safe

@katsdar How are you doing with your snow? I love your new house and that wonderful front porch.
Thanks Well I did my snow angel, but DH sent it to everyone with the caption snow devil, and I built my snowman can you say I need g-kids, I can't wait till spring so I can start adding much needed flowers,oh and the snow is mostly melted. I do love my small old farm house

Last edited:
I hope I can share on here about some news I just got.

I learned tonight that my mother has cancer as well as my younger brother. I'm kind of in shock and feeling a bit lost. If any of you know the Lord of Creation, will you please talk to him a little bit for me? I am praying too but I feel like I need help right now.

I hope I can share on here about some news I just got.

I learned tonight that my mother has cancer as well as my younger brother. I'm kind of in shock and feeling a bit lost. If any of you know the Lord of Creation, will you please talk to him a little bit for me? I am praying too but I feel like I need help right now.
Lacy Blues, I'm so sorry and yes I will pray for you and your family. What are their names and I will put them on our prayer list at church, you can pm me if you don't feel comfortable posting their names. I'm glad you feel you are able to tell us of news like this and we are here for you.

Back
Top Bottom