Disappearing nine patch block swap

Yah! a new Baby is always so wonderful! Sorry about your machines, I hope the feed dogs just full of lint. 

Thank you Rustyhen! It is wonderful!
I don't think the machine has been used enough for that ! Lol! It is a cheap singer and there is a lever to switch it up or down. I have had trouble with it since I've had it. I looked at it and it is plastic parts, so I figure something broke. I don't use it very often. I like my old one better.

If you want the colours to flow I would make it wet. If it's not going to be washed don't waste your fabric medium.

This is some of my printing I did a while ago. I have made a phone case and some book covers with some of the fabric, I will try and remember to post some pictures next week of what I have made.

Fenrosie! Those are beautiful! You need to show us how to do this! I love this!

Congrats on the baby
I don't think we have gelli painting here, but then I'm usually behind, but lovely prints
I'm glad your mom is doing better, how about your brother?
No worries on the blocks, lots of time

Yeah, Mom is better. Waiting for today's update.

I haven't heard anything from my brother for a couple weeks. Not since the last update he shared that I provided a link to on here. I hope he answers me soon.

I really need to get on the ball regarding these blocks. I haven't even begun his quilt yet, nor the swap. Ugh! Sorry everybody.

Yeah, Mom is better.  Waiting for today's update.

I  haven't heard anything from my brother for a couple weeks.  Not since the last update he shared that I provided a link to on here.  I hope he answers me soon. 

I really need to get on the ball regarding these blocks.  I haven't even begun his quilt yet, nor the swap.  Ugh!  Sorry everybody.

No need to be sorry. :hugs

I'm good with this but was going to suggest a long term project so that we all stayed together. I had thought of tradional Christmas blocks due oct 31st , that way we should get them for Christmas and it gives us over 6 months to make them. I think if we don't have a " journey" to travel together some people will leave the bus!
I like this idea - something to look ahead to.

I do like the Christmas blocks idea, we have not done one. I was thinking that we could do a mug rug swap in between the Christmas blocks, that is something small and quick. what do you think ? What traditional Christmas blocks were you thinking @fenrosie . and you are very right we would loose some. Now what are your ideas?

@kassaundra have you heard from Cathysue? she has been very quiet.

We could do any block, 12" finished size, in " tradional " Christmas colours ie red, green, gold, creams. No blues, pinks or purples.
A mug rug swap would be nice too but how about we have a circle instead of a straight swap. We are just told who to send to but we don't know where ours is coming from. I don't mind organising that one and then Kat can have a surprise for once!

Back
Top Bottom