Disappearing nine patch block swap

Aren't quilters wonderful! I have had a gift from someone today just because I'm a quilter. I must admit I'm still in a state of shock really. A lady posted on a yahoo chat room that she didn't want her long arm quilter anymore. I asked how much it was ( changing my car so no spare money
at moment ) and she said it was free to a good home, come and get it! It's an APQS George plus fantastic work table! Can you believe it, I still can't !
Will post pictures in a few weeks when I've got it all set up. We are going away as a family for a few days to our Lake District on Sunday (still got piles of ironing to do) and then I must go to my Mothers for a week but after that........
How wonderful, you must have been hopping about when she said give it a good home! looks to be a wonderful machine.
I hope you have a great time on your mini vac.
My DD, DSIL, and 2 DGD are on a tour of Ireland, Wales, London and Paris for the next 2 weeks, they are having a great but windy time.

@Anna6 's blocks are here!!

We have 8 more sets to receive and then the sorting begins

@Keslek are you still with us? Haven't heard from you, hope all is fine

@RustyHen I bet they are having a wonderful time, what memories

I got news from Mom today that her spot of cancer has finally come out!

She has another place on her back that she is having a doctor look at in another day or three. If they say it's cancerous, she'll treat it the same as this last one but she and we are hoping and believing that this one is nothing, that she has been healed through all of our prayers and faith.

I can't tell you what a relief it was when it fell off. Unbelievably and deeply thankful. What a feeling!

She has another place on her back that she is having a doctor look at in another day or three.  If they say it's cancerous, she'll treat it the same as this last one but she and we are hoping and believing that this one is nothing, that she has been healed through all of our prayers and faith.

I can't tell you what a relief it was when it fell off.  Unbelievably and deeply thankful.  What a feeling!

Praise the Lord!

She has another place on her back that she is having a doctor look at in another day or three. If they say it's cancerous, she'll treat it the same as this last one but she and we are hoping and believing that this one is nothing, that she has been healed through all of our prayers and faith.

I can't tell you what a relief it was when it fell off. Unbelievably and deeply thankful. What a feeling!
We serve such an awesome God

Lacy Blues, that's great news!

Where's Kassaundra? Has she fallen off the planet? She's been very quite and hasn't signed up for the mug rug yet.

Very cold in the Lakes, yesterday we had snow, still having a great time though !

Lacy Blues, that's great news!

Where's Kassaundra? Has she fallen off the planet? She's been very quite and hasn't signed up for the mug rug yet.

Very cold in the Lakes, yesterday we had snow, still having a great time though !
Kassaundra is very quiet, you don't think she got stuck in her Tardis?
big_smile.png
Glad your having a great time.

Back
Top Bottom