Disappointed and MAD

Quote:

What WZ said...
If i felt that i couldnt trust my husband then i would not be married to him. No way...
There will ALWAYS be trampy women around... you need to trust your husband or find a new one..
big_smile.png

just saying...

I have to agree and I very reluctant to help push the husband bashing wagon down the road but, there must have been an incident in the past to make you concerned. I have over 15 years in my marriage. I have had jobs in the past where I travel for 25 out of 30 days a month, 11 months a year. Hotels, airports were my home. I am not attractive by any means but I have been in A LOT of situations over the years where I could have "pulled it off" and nobody would have been the wiser. My wife trust's me because I have never given her reason to.

I would have an honest sit down "come to Jesus" meeting with him. But be prepared to make some decisions based on the results of the meeting. You may have to make some concessions as well.......

When he walked in the door I had a list already made up of everything I was going to pack and leave with.
That also opened his eyes.

I asked him how he would feel if some guy had walked up to me, put his arm around me and was rubbing up against me? He said he would be furious.
Asked him what the difference was. I could see that it finally got through to him what not only what I was seeing, but a lot more people were seeing.

He knows I no longer trust him.

This did not start til that tramp started dating the former friend.

Yeah, ya know, I cant help but think of how she's acting.... getting on with your DH while you are right there with your hand up a cow?
Right in front of your "boyfriend?"
Kinda sounds like they're... ahem... into "alternative lifestyles?"
You know what kids do, on a swingset? Back and forth? THAT lifestyle?

I am surprised she still has that arm though. You know, the one over your DH that you should have ripped off and beat her with...
roll.png

littlefarm what are you talking about?
What alternative lifestyle?
I wouldn't have ripped her arm off i would have put a hotshot in a certain part of her antomy.

The tramp is dating a former long time friend. His wife died 2 years 8 months and 23 days ago.

You know I can deal with the few women who have made passes at my hubby in the past because they are not around. this tramp is around constantly.

called and talked to my GM today, she always has good advice. I pity hubby when he calls her because she is going to chew him a new one for being stupid. love my grandma.
She gave me quite a few things to think about. She said that I should wise up and realize this tramp is trying to get me out of the way so she can have my hubby. I already knew that.
Said that hubby needed to wise up also and just stay away from both of them period.

But on the other hand, if a friend was aware that something was going on and did not tell you, might you not feel that the friend had betrayed you by not telling you? Puts the friend in a real difficult situation.

I agree with what Wifezilla said.

There will always be someone like this. You can either trust your man or you can't.

Sounds like he has given in.......now be nice too and give him a little more rope. You can hang a man with a leash that is too tight.

If you can't trust him you don't want him anyhow.

Quote:
Kinda sounds that way to me, if she was coming on to him in front of her BF.

You can't steal somebody that doesn't want to be stolen. The DH is the problem, not the woman.

Doesn't the trashy girl's boyfriend have some issues with her behavior???? I wouldn't think he would like the sight of his girlfriend hanging off of/rubbing the body of his friend. Humph, some friends.....
Slinky

Back
Top Bottom