Diseases in my flock?

We have another death...their dropping like Flys
20210421_095808.jpg

43 in a 3 by 2or1 foot.
You seem like you don't want help or want to prevent death as you still haven't increased space. These poor birds are being TRAMPLED and suffocated because of your lack of care.
I had about 20 in a 4x2 due to a surprise snow storm and they looked very crowded. You has 2x as many as I do in possibly half as much space. They don't have enough room to move away from heat and when they sleep they all pile nearby.
x2 Jacin

so why did you get more chickens? If you don't have adequate space to care for a living breathing thing don't get them. Period.
Well I have a very old flock, man I don't know hi or old they are, older than a year tho. Anyway, I know that they are old and I wanted a new flock to care for and we didn't know how much we were to get.

Well I have a very old flock, man I don't know hi or old they are, older than a year tho. Anyway, I know that they are old and I wanted a new flock to care for and we didn't know how much we were to get.
that doesn't give you an excuse to mistreat animals I ALSO wish a painless death to all the animals suffering under your care.

What do you mean you didn't know how many you were going to get?

Oh, well I don’t think they’re getting it, based on what you’re saying. That is, if you treat your adults like your chicks.
I wish a painless death to all the animals suffering under your care.
They don't suffer I'm working on a new coop, a bigger one and the old one will be a chick brooder

Back
Top Bottom