Disney channel shows????

I'm a grown woman and I enjoy Phineus and Ferb. I like he dynamics between Perry and duffensmertz (spelling?)

I like Kid Vs Kat too (Is that Disney?) because the artists who do he show know cats. The grumbling and the deadly looks that cat gives reminds me of cats I've had in real life.

phinneus and ferb is about the only one i can stand, it encourages inventiveness and problem solving, which is great when your kids wanna be an engineer and not a star. I find many of the non-cartoon ones annoying, mostly as it seems every disney starlette is 2 years away from being a trainwreck.

Quote:
yeahs how business is particularly hard on the young girls. I will do everything in my power to discourage my children from wanting to be " Stars"

I do not watch the new Disney stuff but if it resembles Hannah Montana or the like I probably am not missing anything... most likely.
hmm.png

I like Good Luck Charlie (but my mom doesn't so I don't usually watch it, she thinks it's sassy or something.
hmm.png
) I LOVE Phineas and Ferb, I liked Sunny with a Chance before Demi Lovato got herself kicked off Disney, So Random is really stupid at times, but it can be funny. Wizards of Waverly Place annoys me, and don't even get me started on Hannah Montana (so glad it's over!) I've only watched Zeke and Luther once, but it seemed really stupid.

Quote:
Same here! Good luck Charlie is actually a good show at times. And yes, sometimes it gets pretty sarcastic or sassy, but thats because of the world we live in, nothing can be good for long
hmm.png
Quite annoying really, when I want to go watch a simple TV show, they are all rude and sarcastic. But hey, I would much rather watch a disney channel show than a Nickloden one, they have horribly rude, sarcastic, snarky shows on there, it just isn't right!

My 2 year old LOVES Chuggington. They hardly show it though. We have 2 dvds to keep him satisfied
wink.png
He will watch Handy Manny and Mickey Mouse Club, but they are not favorites.

Yes, I still watch Disney Channel
hide.gif

Phineas and Ferb is my favorite. I could care less about Good Luck Charlie, Wizards of Waverly Place, or A.N.T. Farm. I like Shake It Up because it's about dancing, even though "Rocky" and "CeCe" are amateur dancers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom