Dixie Chicks

Oh! That was a great description @seminolewind and makes me feel so much better!

None of my chickens have fit such a description.

I have however done bad things from a bio-security stand point.

I have taken back a few cockerels that I sold (sold chicks straight run, they didn't want the cockerels, and I agreed to take a few back)

And I have let people come out to my place and look around and such.

I don't know how much Mareks is up here in Alaska, but I do know that some people have cocci and someone got mites!! (I haven't had either)

I have been super lucky disease wise with my poultry.... At some point there will be an anvil that drops on my head.......

havent seen any new pictures lately @Alaskan pls share!! :)

I agree this cockrel deciding is hard.......especially as Butler is such an awesome rooster on the quiet side totally tolerant and nice to everyone...So far Duke has been just as good tempermented..and the blue as well. The last cockerel is the brahma cross from @bamadude I'm on the fence about him he is very sweet and friendly to everyone...and I adore his feathering might be neat to breed him for big blue brahma's.... shrugs dunno ....so far Duke is the only definite cockerel keeper.... Thats the Buff Brahma

Well, I have this really bad one....

The mama ducks know that we are the evil taker of ducklings, so are trying to keep my son away from the ducklings....

The scenery picture is from out in west Texas. SUPER pretty!! They have been having rain, so all of the grass was green!

So I am pretty pi$$ed off right now. My laptop decided that it won't download pictures off my memory card or recognize it. Just nothing. My other laptop will download them but I can't seem to download windows photo gallery. My little chrome book downloads pics to a picture app but I can't find the pictures!

And I want to know why my dlsr with a great lens is not taking any "bug" pictures, (macro).
I just had a physical and the doc stated that I have cloudy urine (I don't) and an inverted T wave on an EKG. Probably nothing. Then they make me appts for a mammo and a cardiac stress test. I need new glasses. And I got a new job yesterday as a visiting nurse. And all I do is buy some new underwear and jewelry today and have to sell a bunch of stuff on ebay to pay for the new jewelry. I still need to clean out my chicken coop and need to wax my truck. There's just too much and I'm still really mad about this computer stuff. I wish I could scream but I don't want the attention. Why?

Because hubby has been retired for a year now, and I feel like every move I make is watched, and asked about. I'm tired of feeling that I'm being watched. Someone needs a hobby! Or a six foot hole.

Oh! That was a great description @seminolewind and makes me feel so much better!

None of my chickens have fit such a description.

I have however done bad things from a bio-security stand point.

I have taken back a few cockerels that I sold (sold chicks straight run, they didn't want the cockerels, and I agreed to take a few back)

And I have let people come out to my place and look around and such.

I don't know how much Mareks is up here in Alaska, but I do know that some people have cocci and someone got mites!! (I haven't had either)

I have been super lucky disease wise with my poultry.... At some point there will be an anvil that drops on my head.......

I don't know how things go in Alaska with Marek's. I know it's all over the world.

Everyone gets cocci and mites, LOL.

haha I guess it must be raining one of the things I didnt like about living in texas I missed the green of the west coast...true green not that poppy burned green from texas lol
I can't live without green . I live in Florida where it's pretty lush, lots of grass and big oaks with that moss hanging. Except my back yard is all sand. And I leave the weeds grow because the chickens like them to wander through.

Poor @seminolewind sounds like one of those days.

When I have computer problems I just keep repeating to myself "don't hit it with a hammer, I don't have enough money to replace it" because all I want to do is smash them all into little sparkly bits.

As to being watched...... Ah sigh......

Back
Top Bottom