Dixie Chicks

I am getting my card reader for my camera card tomorrow. My laptop decided that it can't read cards anymore. Then I can take lots of pictures.

This is my near 8 year old Mariska and that Pepsi bottle was the ice cube.

Last edited:
Few quick phone pics. Just because.
What a white j giant is supposed to look like, pretty lazy but five our of twelve look good

I got four of twelve that look like this, what the frill are they? Obviously not wjg.

The one langshan, other three are ghost chickens

And a red sussex, tried to jump off the table after it pooped! Now I'm in trouble...clean the poop up, no one will know lol.

Few quick phone pics. Just because.
What a white j giant is supposed to look like, pretty lazy but five our of twelve look good

I got four of twelve that look like this, what the frill are they? Obviously not wjg.

The one langshan, other three are ghost chickens

And a red sussex, tried to jump off the table after it pooped! Now I'm in trouble...clean the poop up, no one will know lol.

I'm confused... is 1st pic or 2nd pic the WJG? And 1st pic looks like the 3rd, but w/out feathered legs??

First pic, WJG, what they look like as chicks, turn white when they get their real feathers. Second pic, heck I don't know but the four of them make up the twelve WJG I got. The third, yeah bad pics, it is a little larger than the first and yup, feathered feet, the only langshan, it is the only one if I took a pic of it's back is black. Could've got better pics of the last, the Sussex but it wouldn't stop runnin around.
Bad news, checked brooder, one of the 'looks good' WJG gone, stiff....Grrrr! Have to hide it before the kids get up.
It has disappeared, kids won't be up for a few hours and shouldn't notice, still 21 of them..... grrrr...........why?........all my Meyers chicks made it!

UGH!!! Why do people sell sick chickens!?!? I went today and didn't even make it home with the chickens because they were sneezing and snotty. I guess it's my fault for not checking and trusting people but dang on it why are people so dishonest?
Were they shipped to you or did you go to someones farm to get them?

Back
Top Bottom