Dixie Chicks

not Amberjem or Alaskan.... But I am here...

Cooking a lamb roast...
Watching Forensic files
Playing a game on steam
Reading BYC... and another place
Looking up recipes for Canning Garlic
Responding to my horse friends on email...

Oh and perusing OKcupid... Hey there is hope... thinking about redoing my profile...

Oh and later tonight I am going to Vons... they are open till 1AM

deb

I was thinking about redoing mine too! Today I went thru all my stored computer pictures and deleted a whole bunch, probably 100's. I was going to wash my truck but it was 96 degrees outside. I didn't visit my horse for the same reason. I don't think she misses me much when it's this hot.

Monday and Tuesday I have to drive to Ocala for orientation on a new job. I'm so tired of this job thing. Over and over. Interview, paperwork, orientation........
Have not been having alot of luck job wise. I quit my job 3 years ago in a Nicu, and wanted to switch over to adults and it's like everyone wants experience, so where do you get experience when every one wants it. So this job will be nice and offers alot more training. (Visiting Nurse).

Chickens got frozen soda bottles in their water. Then I ran the hose so they could stand in the water and cool off (yes they do!) Even my 2 pigeons come out and stand in the water-up to their belly.

Last edited:
I'm here, always keep up on my favorite thread, have to you all are quite chatty sometimes and I don't like to skip...I can catch up at work, drive home twenty minutes and there is thirty new posts! Just haven't had much to say today. Finally planted in two four by twelve feet raised beds, first time I've done this, supposed of been two batches of 25 each, I think I counted over thirty in each, Ozark beauty strawberries. Then we took the kids to see 'Inside Out' at the drive in. Started really late something was wrong, didn't get over until midnight...So we skipped Terminator Genisys , kids say we are going next week to watch 'Minions' and the second is Terminator again so we will watch it next weekend.
Update on SandHill chicks, three dead white j giants and one red Sussex
hit.gif
not to happy at all! I've never had chicks die! Except for a bunch of guinea hens bought once. Good news is I the rest are doing good... for now...
fl.gif

@Beer can I understand not wanting to skip... plus I have CDO so it annoys me to skip, lol... and then in middle of posting there are like 5 more new posts! :p

So sorry about your chicks! :(
Is Sandhill gonna compensate at all? Dunno if there is an type of guarantees with shipped chicks??

Back
Top Bottom