Dixie Chicks

Haha!

I am hoping I can make a "date" for the ladies.

Total :sick if I end up having to buy a buck.

Dang, these goats are awesome!!

The kids sure enjoy them :D

Haha!

I am hoping I can make a "date" for the ladies.

Total
sickbyc.gif
if I end up having to buy a buck.

Dang, these goats are awesome!!

The kids sure enjoy them
big_smile.png

They look nice and healty.... If you have to buy a buck then You know you have to keep him separate from your does in milk.... right? @ozexpat learned how on Youtube to do A.I.

just something to think about.

deb

I am actually certified to do AI...I just don't want to have to buy the stuff for it. .... Dunno though, it is probably less expensive than owning a buck.

However, that is why I am hoping I can just "get a date"

I think the longcrowers would be cool...probably don't lay much..

Dudes..... I just picked up a free goat :lua

SandHill says "Hens are fairly calm and respectable layers"
And cool as crap about the free goat!
You've got some pretty goats, makes me want to get some, wish my kids were willing to participate...Actually talked it over with DW recently, DD #2 loves animals and I might be able to get her to milk goats, DD#1 is about worthless, only mows the lawn when the sun is out so she can work on her tan, and then expects me to pay her... my work schedule sucks so I can't have anything on a schedule right now. Getting pigs when we get back from vacation though, don't have to milk them.

Lost my rooster. He was awesome... Stupid hawk (I think), useless dogs.

Sweet about the free goat Al

So sorry:hugs. Bad week for roosters? Still haven't found a corpse of King Tut. My 10 yr old thinks no body, no death. She keeps waiting for him to come back. Way too many feathers point to his actual fate.

Happy Earth Day!

Back
Top Bottom