Dixie Chicks

I could pay double in cookies!!! :D

Seriously, you should be proud of your kids... you and spouse did a d@** good job raising them well... those qualities are rare these days... major kudos... :thumbsup

Anyone else have experience with rabbits? We have one that appears to be going thru a false pregnancy. She is ripping out her fur like crazy. She just started this today. Tomorrow I am checking her over for mites, or whatever. If it is a "false pregnancy" do I just let it run its course? Never seen this before, but she has not been out of her cage or with a male. :idunno

Anyone else have experience with rabbits? We have one that appears to be going thru a false pregnancy. She is ripping out her fur like crazy. She just started this today. Tomorrow I am checking her over for mites, or whatever. If it is a "false pregnancy" do I just let it run its course? Never seen this before, but she has not been out of her cage or with a male. :idunno

Ask @Bunnylady she has had rabbits for a goodly number of years. :)

I've had them do that before. They usually get super grumpy for a while but they come out of it

Back
Top Bottom