Dixie Chicks

For what its worht DuMore feed is made by Purena....

Mold in feed is the stores fault usually. Stock not rotated or stored properly.... if not their fault its up to them to get the manufacturer to take it back. then the manufacturer can slap up the shipping company... and on.

deb

This was hard chunks, and all dry, I think it happened at the source. It was definitely new fresh stuff also cause it was the first I saw their new graphics/pic on the bag, they just changed it.
My problem with this particular store was selling it after I returned it.....

Quote:
SO not good. That is poor management.... and I would write a letter to Corporate over it.

Just something very cooly worded and information kind of like what Jack Web would say.... Keeps your credibility going and lets them know the management at that store is NOT representing TSC to its reputed standards.

My dad and Grandpa were famous for writing those kinds of letters they were always getting free tools and Cases of Beer....

deb

Guineas are just awesome! We were at our local 'farmers market', had guinea chicks, I could hear them from a ways away, nothing sounds like them, like wild birds... I so bad wanted them....
Got a stupid can't eat bunny instead, It's in my house...not coool.
Also got a half pound of golden bantam sweet corn seed for $7.50, dang they have awesome prices on bulk seed. Didn't realize how far a half pound of corn seed goes....I'm going to have to plant the rest tomorrow...
sighs all that lovely ground ... thats alot of seed is it a dwarf variety or something never heard of that

I found a local mill off island to get seed in conway..got boss heck of alot better then the feed stores or anything can get locally..they want like 60 bucks for fifty pounds locally..it's a good distance to go get it ........

Electric fence sounds good. We had borrowed a couple snare traps but I did worry too much about someone's dog or cat getting in them, or one of my chickens getting loose. Our little dog is a house pet. Cat is loose during the day, but she goes to her crate at night in the garage. too many coyotes and other predators to let her stay loose. So far, no sign.

100! WOW! That's incredible! Hopefully you will be somewhere soon that you're able to have the animals you want. Whenever I see Guinnea keets for sale I think of you. My neighbors would shoot me if I got guinneas. Although our neighbor that owns 9 acres right next to us said when they get the house built, they are going to raise peafowl. Hopefully I will get used to the noise. As long as they are quiet in the night, I'm working so much, it won't matter.:D

For what its worht DuMore feed is made by Purena....

Mold in feed is the stores fault usually. Stock not rotated or stored properly.... if not their fault its up to them to get the manufacturer to take it back. then the manufacturer can slap up the shipping company... and on.

deb
Sometimes - you just reaize that mistakes along the way -- as you say -- feed store letting it get wet and then mold for example - or a screw up by the shipping company -- sometimes I even think that at the feed manufacturer -- someone was asleep at the switch and didn't pull the lever to add a certain vitamin or other ingredient or such. -- And then putting blind faith in the sack of feed....

IMO I guess that is why garden scraps and free ranging and some supplements can be so good........

Back
Top Bottom