Dixie Chicks

Hi IW! New here is 4 inches of snow
barnie.gif
and the low tonight is suppose to be -2F.
Geez! That's cold..........Stay warm guys!!!

Quote: IW, Mulit-quote allows you to put more than one quote in a post....say for instance that I am trying to catch-up on five pages of posts. I can hit the multi on Hen's post on one page, keep reading and hit multi on deb's post on page two and hit multi on your post on page five. When I'm done reading, I hit the reply button on the last post and the box that shows-up has all the quotes that you hit so you can respond directly beneath or above them.

IW, Mulit-quote allows you to put more than one quote in a post....say for instance that I am trying to catch-up on five pages of posts. I can hit the multi on Hen's post on one page, keep reading and hit multi on deb's post on page two and hit multi on your post on page five. When I'm done reading, I hit the reply button on the last post and the box that shows-up has all the quotes that you hit so you can respond directly beneath or above them.

oh, thank you so much! That was bugging me to death that I couldn't figure it out!!

Got the laptop back today woohoo! Now I can post the silly faces again!
ya.gif

Found the best way to cook chicken necks, fifteen minutes in the pressure cooker after the weight started hopping. They didn't fall apart but the meat could be sucked right off the bone.

Back
Top Bottom