Dixie Chicks

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Amberjem, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Aliciahess

Aliciahess Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2014
    Vancouver, WA
    Those r beautiful horses!!
    Hello everyone. I hope things have been good, if not lots of hugs and I hope they do soon.
    Has be.enjoy too long, lots of catch up to do. Loving all the garden talk, can not wait until I get my area cleared and set up. Right now the focus is the barn....have to dig out 6inches of dirt all around to pour concrete. [​IMG][​IMG] not a fun job. Good side is chicks will get new bigger home and we will have 'maturnity' ward for my goat Bambi,first time momma. Can feel babies kicking strong.

2. perchie.girl

perchie.girl Desert Dweller Premium Member

in that case it would be 60+

3. Beer can

Beer can Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2014
    Upstate NY
    I work at a dairy plant. I don't do the job anymore but I spent eight yrs unloading the milk trucks in the receiving bay, very good job, was left alone to do my thing and had plenty of drivers to BS with. One of them that picks Amish farms told me that he showed up at this farm that was snowed in bad, the boy told him 'Dads going to plow the driveway'. He said he thought 'Oh great'. Here comes a team of horse's pulling a snow plow, he said it was the darndest thing he ever saw, the farmer pulled levers and the plow turned left and right and the long drive was cleared, he said there is no way you could have done it faster with a truck or tractor.

4. perchie.girl

5. Beer can

Aug 12, 2014
    Upstate NY
    Which one? And how? I'm very computer illiterate, took me two weeks just to figure out how to start a thread, Lol! Not funny[​IMG]

6. perchie.girl

7. Beer can

Aug 12, 2014
    Upstate NY
    So what brand of whiskey you drinking deb? I'm Kinda partial to Evan Williams green label, even though bama doesn't like it. Had enough beers myself, thinking of turning in soon. Gotta get up early tomorrow, have a 16yr old who thinks she needs her driving permit NOW! Not happy, Alaskan, will it work if we just beat them on the head to make them younger? Or does it just make them short?

8. perchie.girl

Jamisons.. just descovered it. dont care how old

smooth... no hangover.... like the taste... lets me cook...

deb

9. Peep_Show

Peep_Show Overrun With Chickens

Mar 14, 2010
    Corrales, NM
    "Save a horse...." Gotta love Big & Rich. That particular album ("Horse of a Different Color" I think it was) was near genius. They put on a good concert, too!

- - - - -
    - - - - -
    Speaking of concerts....
    Saw the Valley of Fire pics, but -- Hey! -- how was the Vegas trip and the Kenny Wayne Shepherd concert?

10. Beer can

Aug 12, 2014
    Upstate NY
    Irish whiskey, pretty $$ my brother likes it for Irish car bombs with Guiness. Me and a buddy stopped by his house during deer season when he wasn't home, we ran out of beer and I talked his roommate's girlfriend into looking for it, I said I know he has a bottle of Jamison, he always does, come on please find it. And she did and we finished it with out him, very good. He was MAD! I think I replaced that bottle twice now and he still talks about how PO'd he was when he got home Lol!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by