Dixie Chicks

Quote:
I am told that if there is snow on their back they are perfectly comfortable and healty... but you have one out in the field that the snow has melted off... pull him in because he likely has a temperature.

I have a really cute picture of a pair of minis hitched to a wagonette....

from a website called http://www.hoofwings.com

They custom make slip on hoof boots for ALL equines from size 9 drafts down to 000 minis...and any angles too.

deb

Last edited:
I ride my snow blower. My driveway a week ago, snows 8" deeper today
was checking out my neighbors weather website, forty visitors today, getting more popular. His site says checked with laser (wow! High tech!) 17.68 inches and 58.7 inches for the season.

I am told that if there is snow on their back they are perfectly comfortable and healty... but you have one out in the field that the snow has melted off... pull him in because he likely has a temperature. I have a really cute picture of a pair of minis hitched to a wagonette.... from a website called http://www.hoofwings.com They custom make slip on hoof boots for ALL equines from size 9 drafts down to 000 minis...and any angles too. deb
that is true! If the snow melts either they are sick or not well insulated (coat too thin) to the weather.

Caldwells look me in the eye. Affectionately known as Mouse.

BREA

I have 5 more but most pictures have a "copyright" written across them and I don't want to get thrown off BYC.

Caldwells look me in the eye. Affectionately known as Mouse.

BREA

I have 5 more but most pictures have a "copyright" written across them and I don't want to get thrown off BYC.

Amazing pix and they are yours. I am a driver so I really enjoy seeing a good turnout with happy horses.

My horse Katee was boarded at a big boarding stable over a hundred and fifty horses. she was sweet but an alpha... and she tended to give light horses the stink eye... They couldnt keep the corral next her filled for that. So they brought in a mini... her name was Black Beauty... BB for short. she was probably about thirty or so inches tall. OMG Katee loved her.

BB came in and she looked like a fuzzball from the other picture i posted. The trainer I was using was helping this girl with her mini teaching the girl how to drive and be safe. mid winter and they were having issues with BB getting too hot so they opted to body shave her. OH MY GAWD what they found underneath was a HORSE looking perfectly proportioned and in perfect weight... Good thing too because the ranch owners were considering putting her on lower rations because she was VERY Fluffy.

BB became affectionately known as MINI - ME .... to Katee.

Love em all tall small fat slow and goofy.

deb

Back
Top Bottom